Header Image - farm-1576698403.jpg


Backyard Chickens

The Township of Whitewater Region regulates the keeping and control of animals through By-law 20-06-1308.

Fire Permit

All Owners who wish to set or allow a fire in the Township of Whitewater Region must first obtain one of the following permits:
a. Open Air Permit
b. Recreational Permit
c. Agriculture/Special Permit

Permits are valid for the calendar year in which they are taken out and expire December 31 of that year.  Before a burn please call in to 1-855-922-2652 or go online to wwrburnpermits.com to notify the fire department of your burn.  

1 files - see all
pdf fileOpen Air & Permitting System
by-law 20-06-1292 A By-law to establish an Open Air & Permitting System

Recreational Trailer

Recreational Vehicles are structures or vehicle designed, intended and used as living, sleeping or eating accommodation of persons on a temporary, transient or short term basis exclusively for travel, recreation and vacation and which is either capable of being drawn by a passenger vehicle or is self-propelled and which has running gear and towing equipment that is permanently attached and which is not permanently affixed to the ground. A travel trailer, tent trailer, motorhome, and similar transportable accommodation, excepting a mobile home, shall have a corresponding meaning.