County of Renfrew is the approval authority for consents.  They can provide assistance to applicants, lawyers and property owners.

The first step for consent is to fill out the general Inquire form and send to the County of Renfrew for review.

For more information or questions pertaining to planning and building, please contact the County of Renfrew Planning and Land Division Department:

Charles Cheesman, MCIP, RPP

Manager of Planning Services

County of Renfrew

Phone: (613) 735-3204

Fax: (613) 735-2081


General Inquiry Form

Severance Application