Pay by VISA, Mastercard or VISA Debit
Processing fee charged by Paymentus on all transactions
Pre-Authorized Payment Plans
Did you know the Township of Whitewater Region offers pre-authorized payment plans for Property Taxes and Water/Sewer Bills? There are many benefits:
• There are no cheques to write out.
• No waiting in line to make a payment.
• You will save on postage and transportation.
• You don’t need to keep track of due dates.
• No penalties for missing a due date.
You can sign up anytime. Forms are available on our website or contact Kim Peterson, Finance Clerk at Ext. 129 or email@example.com.
After Hours Drop Box
Place your payments in the Drop Box located at the front door of the Municipal Office. If you require a receipt, please indicate that with your payment. Please add your email address or mailing address if you would like to have a receipt for your payment sent to you.
Online and Bank Payments
Payments for Property Taxes, Utility Bills and Accounts Receivable can be made at your bank or by online banking. For online banking, search payee:
- Whitewater Region Taxes - Whitewater Region Water - Whitewater Region AR
Please note that for online banking, you will need to enter your roll #/account with modifications.
• For tax payments, a 15-digit account is required. For water payments, an 11-digit account is required.
• Example: Roll #: 4758-051-045-21000.0000, enter the following:
Taxes: 475805104521000, Water: 05104521000