Minister MacLeod is hosting a webinar for the Ontario’s Highlands region on February 4 at 10am to review the various support programs available, including how to access and apply using the TPON (Transfer Payment Ontario Portal).
We recognize there are a number of programs currently available so if you are unsure which program is right for you, if your business qualifies or if you have questions about the application process, please consider attending this webinar.
Link to register. Registration is required prior to February 3 at 4pm
In an effort to ensure the tourism sector in Ontario is receiving the support it needs during the current shutdowns, Minister MacLeod is hosting regional-specific webinars that outline supports offered by the government, including:
1. Small Business Support Grants of up to $20,000
2. Property Tax and Energy Bill Rebates
3. Main Street Relief Grant for PPE Support of up to $1,000
4. Not For Profit Support with Ontario Trillium Foundation (additional $100 million in COVID-19 supports beyond the $103 million annual budget)
5. Support for Arts Organizations (additional $25 million in COVID-19 supports beyond the $60 million budget)